Administrative Assistant - Corporate Sales
As Modernica's Administrative Assistant - Corporate Sales, you will be part of the Business to Business sales team, building our client-base, and assisting the Manager with inventory and operational duties.
The Administrative Assistant - Corporate Sales, is responsible for prospecting, selling, sales support, and problem resolution for business accounts. Is also required to diligently manage the inventory in order to meet sales goals.
- Hunting for new business and finding ways to expand business with existing customers;
- Prepare quotes for customers and follow up orders;
- Contact suppliers and place purchase orders to fulfill our inventory;
- Receive inventory, entering PO in the system;
- Perform inventory counting and prepare inventory reporting;
- Resolving customer problems and recommending solutions;
We are looking for people with drive and organizational skills. Closing a sales takes initiative and knowledge of how to follow up and follow through so nothing gets missed. Solving customer problems with technical solutions energizes you. A fast-paced environment when you are multitasking to get everything done is where you do your best.
- The position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and one or more years of related experience.
- Ability to exceed sales targets finding opportunities, communicating with customers, negotiating, and offering solutions.
- Experience working with customers to solve problems - easily working with multiple customers at the same time.
- Ability to work under pressure and time management skills.